Sunday, July 22, 2007

ZOMG HARRY POTTER

Yeah, I read the seventh book yesterday. I liked it, a lot, actually. Rowling's writing has vastly improved, as has her character and plot development. It's the most different out of all the books, for obvious reasons. I didn't find that enough people died, though, strangely enough. Still, the ending scenes were spectacular and not predictable. The epilogue didn't do much for me; I don't think it was needed. Or, it could have been done in a different way. Although there was an important thing about it, but I won't spoil it. Once I read the book again I'll gain a better insight. But unlike Nick, I won't go too in depth, because I don't want my manly-jock-pimp image to become tainted, y'know, 'cuz I got a rep to keep up.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I have been tring to figure out how to reveiw it without ruining it! Thank god you have finsihed it, I have hardley anyone to tlak to about it.