Saturday, July 28, 2007

$$$$

So, I worked at Benjamin Peters for three days this weekend, and made $200. Hell yeah. Although I am exhausted at the moment, it was most definitely worth it, and the Commons holds many surprises (including good-looking womens). The job could be boring at times, but when helping customers, it wasn't bad. Although I never thought I'd ever be a shoe salesman. Hmm, don't hold that against me plz.

Also, I saw the Simpsons movie last night. Not to sound fanboyish, conformist, or metroturboraposexual, but it was completely amazing. If you've seen just one Simpsons episode, you should see the movie. Too often critics use "side-splitting, gut-wrenching comedy!" or something like that, but it really was hilarious, and vintage Simpsons. I give Groening five LewkProps™ for pulling off something that really could have bombed... it was absolute dynamite instead.

Also, I'm going on a cruise tomorrow on the lake because of something to do with cancer or whatever. Sweet.

No comments: