Sunday, July 15, 2007

my current state, pt IV:

Yeah, you guessed it. I'm sick again. But honestly, at this point, it's pretty obvious that I have some long-lasting sickness that waxes and wanes. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, because this is getting really old, and 100.5 degree temperatures are annoying as hell. Shiver, that's right.

Also, the Relay for Life was on Friday/Saturday. It was fun. By the end, I was a zombie, because I had no sleep, but my masculinity could never show that. So, yeah, basically it was a night of fun, games, and food, and something about cancer. But mainly food. Honestly, though, I'd do it again, and hopefully, there won't be anyone with cancer on the team! Also, we won some sort of cruise on the lake or something. That'll be exciting.

So... yeah. PNK RCK 4VR.

No comments: