Tuesday, July 10, 2007

all right, so

I'm sure you've gotten bored reading my entries about being sick and having sex (wait...), but thankfully, those days are over. This is my hope, at least, seeing as how I am currently feeling fine, but The Curse of the Sicknesses (of Anonymity) may return any day! But don't "pray" for me, because that's dumb. Hell, if you're even taking time to read this, that's good enough.

In other news, my parents are making me work a crapload around the house every day, so to evade this, I need to get a job. This satisfies my parents desire for me to work, and I get to get out of this freaking house. Yes, now I must go job searching! The problem is that most of the jobs available in my general vicinity are "hick jobs" because I live in a "hick town". It makes sense, yes? Thus, I must traverse the long and winding road (terrible Beatles allusion, I know) that leads to... Ithaca. So, yeah. If you see me in a thong and an IPEX®, I'm working at Victoria's Secret. Yeah, bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be a lifeguard at the ymca. it's easy money.