Monday, March 5, 2007

snow

I almost died on the way home today. Kinda. Pretty much, the alleged "white-out conditions" were for real. It was like driving through a cloud or Santa Claus's beard-- you couldn't see a damn thing. I made it home safely, though, so I could write this post, just for you.

Speaking of snow-- bad news! Two snowflakes can be exactly alike, as reported by the American Meteorological Society. Old news to you folks who already know, but for those who don't... there goes your innocence.

Snow is lame anyway.

2 comments:

Nick said...

You see anyhitng about those fish in the amazon. I am replying to old news but forget it. I saw one in an aquarium it was fucking scary.

Legitemitly

Luke said...

Wow, you butchered that word.

Care to elaborate on the fish in the Amazon?