Friday, March 9, 2007

last words

So, I was bored the other day. And you know what happens when Luke gets bored.

...He looks at Wikipedia.

Wikiquote, to be more specific. These are some pretty sweet last words from people on their death beds.
  • I'm bored with it all.
  • Thank God. I'm tired of being the funniest person in the room.
    • Who: Del Close, improvisor, teacher and comedian, died 1999.

  • Where is my clock?
  • Hurrah for anarchy! This is the happiest moment of my life
    • Who: George Engels, anarchist, union activist
    • Shouted before his execution at the gallows.

  • I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring.
  • Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow's paper? 'French Fries'!
    • Who: James French.
    • Notes: French, a convicted murderer, was sentenced to the electric chair. He shouted these words to members of the press who were to witness his execution.

  • Kiss my ass.
    • Who: John Wayne Gacy
    • Note: Those were Gacy's last words before being executed by lethal injection.

  • LSD, 100 micrograms I.M.
    • Who: Aldous Huxley To his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death.

  • The bastards got me, but they won't get everybody.
So yeah. That's it.

No comments: