Saturday, August 18, 2007

me and julio

Cross-cuntry (I thought it had an o?) started Monday. It's fun to realize that you're out of shape. Likewise, it's fun to get back in shape, because I feel great again. Then again, I'm a terrible distance runner anyways, so... But yeah. Heavy breathing FTW.

I saw Superbad on Friday. Sophomoric humor would obviously appeal to a pubescent male of my age, but this wasn't your average teen movie. At almost two hours long, it was not your classic 80 minute cheap laugh fest. The characters played their parts well enough for a crude comedy, and there were some really, really funny moments. Sure, there were plenty of f-bombs and penis jokes, but surprisingly there was no nudity (unless you can count penis drawings -__-). Not to mention that it portrayed perfectly the classic high school, immature insecurity that we all know best. But I'm not Roger Ebert, or even Nick G., so I'll stop now.

Also, my sister leaves for some college or something this week. ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more pics of ur sister