Saturday, August 11, 2007

back

Boston was a lot of fun. Got to stay right downtown, on the 23rd floor of the 38-floor Marriott. Of course the hotel was top-notch, and the surrounding area held a ton to do. Went up the Prudential Tower, which offered an amazing view of Boston, and I could even see to Cape Cod. And speaking of cod, I went to a quality small-chain restaurant, Legal Seafoods. Amazing, fresh fish.

I may be a homosexual melodrama, but I love the panoramas of cities, night and day. Maybe it's because I live in the country. And along with beautiful things: there were a lot of gorgeous women of all ages in the city. Actually, not of all ages, as most were a bit too old for me. >_<

The thing that bugs me about city girls, though, is that the majority of them are cell phone-, tanning-, shopping-, looking sexy- obsessed. You get the idea. You'll smile at one, and they'll glare back. Bitches. I have a girlfriend anyway, and her name is Emily Haines (Metric ftw). Yeah, but not really. But yeah, womens were good, but were either slutty or taken. Or whatever. Ladies, I've said too much!

The most "exciting" part of the trip happened some hours ago at a rest stop. I... slammed the car door on my left middle finger. The door somehow managed to actually close, so for 1-2 seconds I had my finger literally stuck in the door until I opened it. It bled and swelled, and looks awesomely gross at the moment. Haven't been to a doctor; I don't think it's broken. But, for a fun Luke fact: I typed this entry with 9 fingers. And it's getting annoying. So bye.

No comments: