Sunday, October 14, 2007

FREE XXX HARDCORE

Sorry for the lack of updating. I honestly had the time to update last week, seeing as how we had a four-day weekend. I just didn't have anything exciting to say, and don't we all know that my blog is about 100% excitement.

I saw Across the Universe today. Finally. Fucking limited releases and whatnot held it back for a month until it finally reached anywhere near here. But, I shan't complain. Anyways, it was very good. There were a couple of superfluous musical numbers and some corny lines, but it was a visual, entertaining movie. Wafer thin plot, of course, but if you have a pretty wide suspension of disbelief, it's a great movie. Being a huge Beatles fan, it was an interesting experience. There were some faggy little kids sitting in front of me who talked. Also, there were some pedophiliac juniors there who will remain nameless.

Also, fall is a bitch. Seriously, rain and coldness? What the hell is this shit? Halloween and Thanksgiving? More like Gay-oween and Gaysgiving. Yeah.

I have homework to do, and interwebly stuff to look up. Sorry this wasn't as exciting as other stuff. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nackte Amateure

Webcam Erotikchat

sexy frauen