Friday, September 21, 2007

presenting an EXCITING entry

It has come to my attention, as a certain "Ellyn" pointed out, that my blog has been getting "boring" lately. I will not deny that unfortunate truth, seeing as how all I talk about is... well, nothing. And that's the problem. I can't promise to excite or please your senses every time, but I'll try! After all, the three or so people that actually read this need to keep reading it-- fans are important!

Thus, my first order of business is to provide you with this photo:

Yeah, it's an old photo, so Monty, you need not point that out. For those who have not seen this picture... behold! It's a goddamn llama. Where the hell are its legs? I don't know, but please don't say that it's just sitting on them-- because it's not. It's a goddamn llamapillar that is probably cooler than any of you. I wouldn't be surprised if this llama ran for president, and won.

And speaking of presidents... www.gravel2008.us

That link leads to Mike Gravel's website. He's a Democratic running for president. Short preface: I know I am not of voting age, and I'm aware that it's faggy to be all "politically invested" at this age, because oh yes, it's so punk rawk. But with that aside, I'll be honest: this guy owns. Tells it like it is, unlike Hillary or any other top-tier candidates. So, because I know that you will not donate and will instead laugh at me or call me "gay," please just spread the link. His chances of winning are infinitesimally, infinitesimally, infinitesimally small. But one can have [false] hope, right?

Also, "Spirit Week" is this week. For those outsiders, it's basically a grade dick-wagging contest. The sophomores wear black on Monday. That's... okay. I guess it could be worse. But seriously, why bring race into it?

Physically therapy commences pour moi next week. That should be interesting. Mainly, my back problems are just annoying, seeing as how I can run/walk fine, and then the next moment, I can't. I've even been eating healthier lately. Damn you, Asian body (although thank you, body, for my awesome ass)!

Hopefully this entry was exciting enough, or something. Until next time...

No comments: