Tuesday, June 19, 2007

my fun-filled life

I've been getting a crapload of weird spam in my e-mail lately. And sometimes, it's funny to read the titles of the spam I get... but lately, they've crossed the line from being funny. Now, they're just mildly disturbing. Like today, the title of a spam e-mail read "make b1g your elephant." Now, this is a contradiction anyway, because I'm assuming that elephant means penis. But an "elephant" would imply a large penis, so why would I need to "make b1g" my already-large penis? I dunno. And plz, no Asian jokes.

I have also managed to have a not-excruciatingly-boring summer so far. I'm only a week in, but it's a start. I'll go to a bunch of graduation parties this weekend. Sobz, the seniors are leaving. Oh also I have a biology Regents tomorrow, but fukdat.

No comments: