Monday, May 21, 2007

nail clippings

As I write this post, I'm clipping my fingernails! This means that I am multi-tasking, and every conformist knows that multi-tasking is the conformist thing to do! Perhaps this also is some sort of symbolism. The remains of my nail clippings are the shattered fragments of life's love! But that's a pretty deep thought for a Monday-- we'll wait until, say, Thursday to dissect that thought. But probably not even then.

Speaking of Thursdays, there will be no more of The Office or Scrubs, now that their respective seasons have ended! And, thanx to IACs (which I volunteered to go to, actually) I missed their seasons finales. But thanks to the help of friends (Nick) and online encyclopedias (Wikipedia), I learned what happened.

Still. I missed the joys of "that's what she said!" from Michael and The Todd, the blackness of Stanley and Turk, and the sincerity of Jim and J.D. And of course I didn't tape it, because I am an idiot.

I could really use a TiVo. Late birthday present, anyone?

No comments: