Sunday, April 22, 2007

the return of bloggity

I apologize for the lack of posting. I cannot pretend that I have been busy, but I can blame my absence on the beautiful weather. I'll try to post more often, as I realize that it's been almost a full week without an entry.

I almost forgot what 70 degrees felt like. With the return of warm weather, I now know... and I'm never going back to winter (at least, that's what I tell myself). At yesterday's track meet, I was in the hot, powerful sun for eight hours or so, and thanks to my skin's invincibility, only got tan from it. Burnage has nothing on me.

You do realize that sometime soon I will probably get a sun burn and my cocky (lolz, cocky) attitude will fade-- not as quickly as the time it takes for the skin to peel, though.

This warm weather probably won't be blissful for too long. So, cherish every moment of it, clownboat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://i4.luelinks.net/i/n/3d3abe6f7338a274887b28c1610cc0f6/1176622941718.jpg

o wait