Saturday, September 1, 2007

you're gonna lose that girl

I changed the name of the blog. For those who don't know, it's a tribute to The Beatles' song "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill." Yeah, I know I'm a fag. But now my blog is automatically 100% cooler now. And there's a new URL-- whatdidyoukill.blogspot.com "What did you kill" is a line from the aforementioned song. Yeah, I know I'm a fag.

Also, there's this thing called school and it starts Wednesday??? Yeah, it's... weird. Whatever.

Also, why the fuck do people like Fred Thompson? He was on TV, so... they love him. Seriously, the top tier candidates don't have unique positions; they're popular only because they have name recognition. If people actually did research on ALL of the candidates, the numbers might show up quite differently. But what the hell do I know.

No comments: